• Assisting and advising the Trustees / Directors on the maintenance of the Common Property.
  • Advising the Body Corporate / H.O.A of: Professional persons, firms or other organizations for the drawing up of specifications for maintenance work to be done on the common Property.
  • Outside contractors to do work or perform services.